Sunday, September 29, 2013

Some Older Artworks by Austin

I came across some scans of earlier artworks by Austin made when he was 5 years old.  Please Enjoy these...

I printed out a very faint gray image of a Miro drawing Austin picked out when he was 5.  He colored the drawing with magic markers.  We titled it Miro Homage.

Austin at age 5 made this drawing he titled Rainbow Bridge.

After a trip to the zoo Austin asked me what he should draw.  I told him to try and draw the souvenir stickers we bought at the zoo.

He said I can't draw that, it's too hard.  I told him to try to draw just what he sees and not to worry about how good it is because every artist starts out needing to learn how to draw.  We were all very proud of his efforts while Austin learned he can do almost anything if he tries.

No comments:

Post a Comment